graduation background

My Family

My Family
'Double Stuff Oreo"

Graduation May 8, 2010

Graduation May 8, 2010

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Work and so Much More!!

Just sitting here waiting for a patient to come out of surgery and we are all kind of on the bored side because all of our stocking, etc., has been down. Let me just tell how great it is to be working in the medical field, I just love the patients and their family/friends. Probably if I had gone into nursing earlier in my life I wouldn't have appreciated it as much as I do now, being that I have matured over the past few years. I work in the recovery area for surgical services at St. Lukes in Meridian and today I was in Phase II where the patients have been out of surgery for approximately 1 to 2 hours. It fun because their a little more with it at this point and it is just fun talking with them and their family. But today when gentlemen told his male nurse that maybe if we could get him a nurse with bigger boobs he would get up out of his bed faster. :} Just never know who you are going to meet.

That's all for now.

No comments: