graduation background

My Family

My Family
'Double Stuff Oreo"

Graduation May 8, 2010

Graduation May 8, 2010

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Men! Need I say More?

So this last week the boys spent a week with their Father and their stepmom, little brother,stepsister & kind of stepsister. Our family is strange both my side and their Dad's side as you can see. But the boys had a really good time and haven't stopped talking about the things that they did. It is funny to me that they talk about how their Dad says one thing and then when you ask him about he will tell you that he never said it It's the same thing he has always done and now the kids are picking up on it. I am glad that they have a good time with their Dad and other family but I know your waiting for me to have a complaint well here it comes he asked the boys if they would think about coming to live with him while they are in high school. Now that he has spent such a short amount of time each of the last 3 summers a total of four weeks he is realizing what great kids they are. So it total pisses me off because for the past 13 years Felix has had little interest in them and now he is jumping on the band wagon. I guess he shooting to get "Father of the Year" Good Luck!

The there is DJ who I have been dating now for the past eleven months and I am done with all this dating crap. Last night I pick DJ up from work and need to drop Gideon off at home and then take some pj's to Jeremiah at his friends house. Well when I go into drop off the pjs the boys Grandfather is visting from Rexburg and he had brought his mother dog with her 9 puppies and so I got a little side tracked playing with the puppies for about 10 minutes. So when I got back out to the car DJ was visibly upset and so I asked him if he is mad and he then proceeds to tell me that he is suppose to help a friend this evening and didn't know that I was going to run all over town before taking him home. As usual he didn't communicate to me that he had something to do and then why should he because communicating isn't something DJ feels he needs to do to have relationship and rightly so because whenever he wants sex I give in. You know kind of like a slam bam thankyou mam type of thing. But he has the worst luck with cell phones and doesn't feel its important for others to be able to get ahold of him and making plans is unheard of in his idea of life. And to top all of this off he does not like my Pugsley (pug dog) or my two cats Fez and Kelso and I was okay with this in the beginning but if you love someone you need to love them for who they are. He knew at the very beginning of the relationship that I had the animals and he goes before they goes. Even my own children joke about how the dog is #1 in the house.

There must be a reason I am single and enjoying it.

2 comments:

Xan said...

Dump his ass for good. He doesn't (has never) deserved you. (No man really does...of course :wink:)

mahimama said...

I say dump his ass too. Your a package deal kids, cats and pugs. Life evolves around...THE MAN.. you know the one that counts is me myself and I.