graduation background

My Family

My Family
'Double Stuff Oreo"

Graduation May 8, 2010

Graduation May 8, 2010

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Free

Well, I actually did it I broke up with DJ last evening and it pretty much went as I had expected it to go. I went over to his place and handed him the key he had given me and said "I don't think this is going to continue to work" and his response was "Ok" and I said "that's all" and he said "yeah". Just so like him to have no emotion or feeling especially when its not all about him, before going there I was feeling bad because today is his birthday but after his reaction I don't feel bad at all.

Life has a way of teaching us, and from this lesson I have learned that I need to take care of ME first and that if others don't want to appreciate that then I don't need them in my life. And so it is upward and onward for me and the boys.

1 comment:

Xan said...

Way to go!! :D