graduation background

My Family

My Family
'Double Stuff Oreo"

Graduation May 8, 2010

Graduation May 8, 2010

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Time to Write its been too Long

So much time goes by and before I know it Gideon is 14 years old and Teacher and Jeremiah is 11 and now in 11 year Scouts. And me yes I am also another year old, also 1 year closer to have by Bachelors degree as a Registered Nurse. Yes, I registed for my Senior year of Nursing Classes. It hard to believe we will be Seniors in the Fall. Yeah!!!!

Gideon was chosen not only by the yearbook teacher but by 4 of his peers to be on the Yearbook staff next year. I am starting to get the hint that he is popular at school. I guess I never saw myself as having children who were popular but when your good looking, smart and got a great personality the popularity just comes naturally.

Jeremiah already 11, much too fast for me, but he is still my "baby". Everynite he has to still hug and kiss me goodnite. Godda love that!!!

No comments: